I have rewritten the corrupted clerics and their cursed coins to avoid them being readable as an antisemitic trope.
The fix is:
- Removed the word "cabal" (already done in the previous update)
- The main villain is now the son of the Emperor featured in the Battlefield Wickerman location.
- He is a rich brat that corrupted his clerics to gain power, his goal is to become Emperor like his father.
- The cursed coins are now coins stolen from the Ferryman of the Dead.
- I replaced the cleric illustration with an "cult of the Emperor" one.
That was a bit stressful to handle but I am glad that I reworked the antagonist and the lore.
Thanks everyone for your patience with this.